Okuma Komodo SS low profile baitcast reels feature stainless steel gearing and drive shafts, along with amazing levels of drag output, take on the largest freshwater fish like pike, musky and salmon, along with the toughest inshore species like stripers, jacks and trophy calico bass, with a level of power and durability that is best in their class.
- Stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength
- Precision machine cut stainless steel pinion gear
- Heavy duty stainless steel drive and spool shafts
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplates
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating process
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Multi-disc high output Carbonite drag system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 350 size: 6HPB+1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- 450 size: 7HPB+1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings
- Dual anti-reverse for maximum reliability
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- 6-pin Velocity Control casting system
- Synchronized levelwind optimized for braided line
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- Available in both right and left hand retrieve
- On/Off clicker for trolling, chunking or bait fishing
AlumiLite Frame Construction
Provide more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum castability and ultimate durability.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
Offer exceptional anti-corrosive properties compared to standard gears, with a coating of corrosion X HD to all internal and external parts.